We Buy Jewellery
We know that styles change. More importantly, so do tastes. What you liked to wear at 25 will be very different to what you’re wearing at 45 and again at 65. There’s really no point in keeping jewellery that you’ll never wear again when you could very easily exchange it for something that you’d love to wear now.
We have been buying fine vintage and period jewellery for 15 years and would be delighted to have the opportunity to purchase your unwanted jewellery.
All you need to do, is complete the form on the right with as much detail as possible, include a high quality photo (most smart phones will do very nicely) and we will be in touch with you very shortly to take you through the process.
Unfortunately, we do not buy certain items of jewellery, that are not appropriate to our area of expertise. Although not definitive, the list below outlines jewellery which we do not buy:
- Costume jewellery, including crystal, plastic and base metal jewellery. We also do not buy Pandora or Swarovski jewellery.
- Gold or silver-plated jewellery.
- Jewellery with treated diamonds, e.g. clarity enhanced, laser drilled, colour treated.
- Cubic zirconia or other diamond simulants.
- Any jewellery containing prohibited products, e.g. ivory or tortoiseshell